We're hiring instructors to teach a variety of classes, camps, workshops, events and parties. Areas of opportunity may be selected and combined as instructor availability permits (ranging from roughly 4 hrs/wk to 40 hrs/wk).
Qualifying candidates will possess the following:
- Proficiency in illustration, acrylics, watercolor and clay hand-building
- Working knowledge of art elements and design principles
- Minimum of two years of experience teaching visual arts to kids/teens
- Effective classroom management skills
- BA or BFA in education, final art or equivalent education/experience
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Positive attitude, team player
Compensation is competitive, DOE. We encourage highly qualified candidates to recommend the rate they feel is fair and representative of their ability and performance.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume in PDF format to "Hiring Manager" MuseoArtAcademy@live.com. Be sure to include a link to online images of five to ten samples of your artwork.