COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Procedures will continue to be modified in accordance with CDC and DoH guidelines as needed. At this time, our plans for in-person programs include:
- Mandatory forehead temp check upon entering classroom (must be 99.9 or lower)
- Well-ventilated classrooms with air purifying devices
- Surfaces sanitized between classes
- Hands washed or sanitized – upon entering classroom, immediately following restroom breaks, before touching face, after sneezing/coughing
- Masks are now optional for students and instructors who are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
- If a student or instructor tests positive for COVID-19, they must avoid coming to the studio for 5 days following the positive test result.
- After 5 days, if they are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of medication, and their symptoms are improving, or they never had symptoms, they may return to the studio on the 6th day.
- While at the studio from day 6 through day 10, they must wear a properly fitting, high-quality mask.
- If a student or instructor is exposed to someone who has COVID-19, they may participate in classes as usual as long as they have tested negative on that same day of class, have no symptoms, and wear a properly fitting, high-quality mask for the next 3 days.